The Razer Taipan, a choice gaming mouse amongst professional gamers, has been upgraded with a powerful new sensor in its sleek body. The 8200dpi 4G laser sensor offers exceptional tracking precision with zero interpolation for high-performance wired gameplay.
Improved ambidextrous ergonomics
Designed with extensive feedback from professional gamers, the Razer Taipan’s ambidextrous form suits a wide variety of grip styles and hand sizes. Whether you’re right-handed or a south-paw; use claw, palm or fingertip-grip, this mouse stays firmly in hand and comfortably so for extended periods of gaming
From Razer’s very first gaming mouse to now, our mice buttons are designed to be hair-trigger sensitive. This means as soon as you think it, your finger has already mouse clicked it. Utilizing highly durable micro switches, there is a pronounced tactile feedback to your fingertips with each actuation, so you get the absolute assurance that you’re winning with precision.
8200dpi 4G laser sensor
The Razer Taipan is outfitted with the most advanced and configurable sensor yet, the all-new 8200dpi 4G laser sensor. It tracks so precisely, you always hit targets exactly where you need to. It can also be calibrated to your specific surface, and has adjustable cut-off to lift-off tracking, empowering you with more tournament-grade control than ever before.
Green LED lighting
The Razer Taipan features bright green lighting on the mouse scroll wheel and Triple-Headed Snake logo.
- 8200dpi 4G laser sensor
- Ambidextrous form factor
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 9 programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- Up to 200 inches per second / 50g acceleration
- Product dimensions:
- Length: 124mm / 4.88”
- Width: 63mm / 2.48”
- Height: 36mm / 1.42”
- Product weight: 95g / 0.21lbs without cable, 132g / 0.29lbs with cable
- PC / Mac with USB port
- Windows® 10 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Mac OS X (v10.8 - 10.11)
- Internet connection
- 100MB of free hard disk space
- Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.