Diagonal Viewing Size:
24.0 inches (24.0-inch wide viewable image size)
Panel Type, Surface:
TN anti glare with hard coat 3H
1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
Viewable Image Dimension (H x W):
531.36 mm x 298.89 mm
20.92" x 11.77"
1000 to 1 (typical)
250 cd/m2 (typical)
5 ms (back to white)
(160° vertical /170° horizontal)
Color Gamut (typical): 83% (CIE 1976)1
Color Depth: 16.7 million colors
Dell Display Manager
Widescreen Flat Panel Display
Flat Panel Mount Interface:
VESA (100 mm) mounting holes for flexible mounting solutions
Display Screen Coating:
Antiglare with hard-coating 3H
Optional Dell Soundbar (Model #AC511)
1 Digital Visual Interface connectors (DVI-D) with HDCP
1 Video Graphics Array (VGA)
Catch every little detail in Full HD brilliance. The Dell 24 Monitor offers sharp, clear images that help make any project easy to complete.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution at 60Hz (max.)
- LED backlighting
- Fast 5ms response time (typical)
- 83% color gamut1 (typical)
Functional and easy to use
The Dell 24 Monitor is the smart choice for making work easy and play entertaining.
- Plenty of room to work and play with a 16:9 widescreen format
- Convenient onscreen access to your peripherals through the available plug-and-play VGA and DVI-D ports
- Handy preset auto modes with Dell Display Manager
Comfortable and convenient
No squinting or craning your neck with the Dell 24 Monitor. It’s built for comfort.
- Adjustable to your preferred angle with smooth tilt functionality
- Easy-reach front panel controls
- VESA compatible for various mounting options
The Dell 24 Monitor meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- EPEAT® Gold Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
- China Energy Labeled (CEL)
With 20W normal-operation power consumption (typical) and less than 0.5W in active-off mode, the Dell 24 Monitor can help keep energy costs down, particularly in large deployments. Manage power consumption wisely with PowerNap, which you can enable through the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.