Need a quick solution for indoor day & night monitoring? AVM417A might be the one you need.
This camera, AVM417A, is an indoor-use IR camera with 12 IR LEDs, and its IR projection distance could reach up to 10 meters for dark area monitoring, suitable for places like shops or offices.
It's also capable of connecting external alarm devices, such as a buzzer or magnetic contacts, for function scalability. What's more, POE (power-over-ethernet) is also possible for this camera.
For data storage, in addition to use with AVTECH NVRs, this camera also supports ONVIF standard to use with other brand's NVR and simplify system integration.
External Alarm I/O Accessories
This camera supports all kinds of N.O. / N.C. type alarm sensors; for example, active infrared sensor, smoke detector, magnetic contacts and so forth to extend the flexibility of IP surveillance.
- Resolutions: SXGA (1280 x 1024), 720p (1280 x 720), VGA (640 x 480), QVGA (320 x 240)
- Image Sensor: 1/2.9" SONY H.R.
- Day/Night: Yes
- Mechanical IR Cut Filter: Yes
- Minimum Illumination: 0.1 Lux / F1.5, 0 Lux (LED ON
- IR Illuminators: Yes
- IR Illuminator Range: Up to 10 meters
- Focal Length: f3.8mm / F1.5
- Zoom: N/A
- Iris: AES
- Focus: Auto
- Field of View: 73.2°(Horizontal) / 47.4°(Vertical) / 85.4°(Diagonal)
- Compression Styles: H.264 / MPEG4 / MJPEG
- Frame Rate: 30fps
- Image Settings: White Balance, Real Time Clock, Digital Pan/Tilt/Zoom
- Privacy Mask: No
- Built-in Microphone: Yes
- Audio Capabilities: Microphone & speaker built-in for two-way audio transmission
- Push Video: No
- Alarm/Event Management: Video Motion Detection with FTP/Email Alerts; External Alarm Device Connection
- ONVIF: Yes
- Security: Multiple user access levels with password; IP address filtering; Digest authentication
- Users: 10
- On-board Storage: No
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Housing/Enclosure Rating: N/A
- Dimensions: 126mm (L) x 87mm (W) x40mm (H)
- Weight: N/A
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃
- Operating Humidity: N/A
- Power: 12V / 1A; POE (IEEE 802.3af)